Intended for: This Coaching Skills for Managers Masterclass is suitable for you what ever level you hold within an organisation, all supervisors, managers and business leaders are required to develop and coach team members.
Content: During this Coaching Skills for Managers Masterclass you will discover that coaching is a vital tool for you, if you want to get the best from your team. The workshop will provide you with a structured approach to coaching your team. The primary goal of this leadership and management masterclass is to enable you as leaders of people, to drive results by supporting your team members in their learning; enabling them to develop the skills, knowledge and attitudes necessary to successfully deliver their job responsibilities and goals.
Workshop Objectives: At the end of the Coaching Skills for Managers Masterclass you will be able to:
- Define what coaching is and explain its role in the workplace
- Explain the managers role in the coaching process
- Know when you have created a positive coaching environment
- Follow a specific procedure for coaching success
- Use the GROW model to provide successful coaching conversations
- Use coaching communication skills to good effect
- Identify coaching opportunities and appreciate which style to use.
Duration: One Day
Curious to know more about this Coaching Skills for Managers Masterclass?
For more information about the Coaching Skills for Managers Masterclass and our other leadership and management masterclasses or to discuss your specific needs call 0845 544 1098 or send us an email and tell us what’s on your mind.
Our popular courses include:
- Leadership Masterclass
- Emotional Intelligence Masterclass
- Time Management Masterclass
- Leading Effective Teams Masterclass
- Managing Performance Masterclass
- Appraisal Skills Masterclass
- Communication Intelligence Masterclass
“He involved everybody in the group”