Intended for: The Leading Effective Teams Masterclass is suitable for you if you are just embarking on your first leadership role or if you wish to develop your leadership skills further.
Content: During this Leading Effective Teams Masterclass you will look at what it takes to lead an effective team and how you can get the best out of the people in it by understanding the role of leader, both personally and from the point of view of your team. Having an effective team around you is crucial. However, it is an area that is often left to chance, which can lead to de-motivated individuals that do not feel part of the business and consequently do not perform. This leadership and management masterclass will empower you to not leave things to chance and to lead your team from within.
Workshop Objectives: At the end of the Leading Effective Teams Masterclass you will be able to:
- Define the qualities of an effective leader
- Benchmark yourself against those qualities and develop actions to improve
- Explain the difference between leading and managing
- Explain the value of sharing the business vision with the team
- Develop team goals based on the business vision
- Motivate your team by understanding their drivers and developing actions to support them
- Deal with difficult team members
- Challenge your team in a meaningful and effective way
- Coach team effectively using a simple process
Duration: One Day
Curious to know more about this Leading Effective Teams Masterclass?
For more information about the Leading Effective Teams Masterclass and our other leadership and management training workshops or to discuss your specific needs call 0845 544 1098 or send us an email and tell us what’s on your mind.
Our popular courses include:
- Leadership Masterclass
- Emotional Intelligence Masterclass
- Time Management Masterclass
- Coaching Skills for Managers Masterclass
- Managing Performance Masterclass
- Appraisal Skills Masterclass
- Communication Intelligence Masterclass
“He was effective in building confidence and understanding”