Intended for: This Managing Performance Masterclass is suitable for you if you need to get things done with and through the efforts of others.
Content: During this Managing Performance Masterclass you will gain the knowledge and skills to help them develop a team of high performing employees that are focused on success. The workshop steers away from the procedural, form-filling approach to performance management and appraisals, instead focusing on the skills required to effectively co-operate
with team members, develop their skills and ensure they feel incentivised to succeed.
With the techniques outlined in this leadership and management masterclass you will feel empowered to enhance the performance of their team and begin to collaborate with them to improve their behaviours and ability in their role.
Workshop Objectives: At the end of the Managing Performance Masterclass you will be able to:
- Manage performance by setting clearly aligned goals that are documented
- Identify causes of poor performance whilst working with your team to improve and develop
- Recognise and communicate success, focusing on behaviour and results
- Co-operate with your team in order to increase their productivity, morale and motivation.
Duration: One Day
Curious to know more about this Managing Performance Masterclass?
For more information about Managing Performance Masterclass and our other leadership and management masterclass or to discuss your specific needs call 0845 544 1098 or send us an email and tell us what’s on your mind.
Our popular courses include:
- Leadership Masterclass
- Emotional Intelligence Masterclass
- Time Management Masterclass
- Leading Effective Teams Masterclass
- Coaching Skills for Managers Masterclass
- Appraisal Skills Masterclass
- Communication Intelligence Masterclass
“An informative workshop”