Intended for: Leaders, managers and anyone working in a stressful environment who needs to successfully interact with other people.
Content: When under stress and pressure we tend to revert to one of a number of different set patterns of behaviour which can have a negative impact on those we have to lead or interact with. In this Managing Under Stress Masterclass workshop you will gain an understanding of stress related behaviours, how to identify them in yourself and others and what you can do to limit their negative impact. You will have the opportunity to complete a world leading assessment that identifies the types of behaviour you are likely to exhibit under stress.
Workshop Objectives: At the end of the Managing Under Stress Masterclass you will be able to:
- Be aware of the behaviours you tend to revert to under stress
- Understand the impact of these behaviours on people you interact with
- Be able to recognise the signs of stress earlier
- Develop strategies for managing and mitigating the effects of stress on your behaviour
Duration: One Day
Curious to know more about this Managing Under Stress Masterclass?
For more information about Managing Under Stress Masterclass and our other leadership and management training workshops or to discuss your specific needs call 0845 544 1098 or send us an email and tell us what’s on your mind.
Our popular courses include:
- Leadership Masterclass
- Emotional Intelligence Masterclass
- Time Management Masterclass
- Leading Effective Teams Masterclass
- Coaching Skills for Managers Masterclass
- Managing Performance Masterclass
- Communication Intelligence Masterclass
“Jargon free training”